Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kinnie Koala . . . 2012

I started blogging way back in 2005 but I was never very consistent with it. One reason that I haven't resumed posting in the past few years is because this blog has a lot of history...a history which I don't want to be sharing with the whole world anymore. Some of the posts would have been what I guess you could call "quirky" for an eleven-year-old...but...well...I really don't need to be reliving those days.

Although the colours, the template and the posting style has varied over the past eight years, one thing has stayed very much the same, and that would be the blog's motto: "Kinnie Koala...I want to cling onto God like a koala clings onto a tree". 

For the past couple of days I've been writing posts with the themed topic, "Where IS God?". I think this is something that a lot of people think about and struggle with so I'm going to write on my take of it and some other related stuff. I'll be writing for my own benefit and personal reflection, but having readers and comments are always a joy!

I'm making a fresh start in the blogging world and I'm so excited!

Kinza

No comments: